January 21, 2009

Whats In The NaMe????

Too late or never
scribbling or better
I call his name
may be juss
to have a semi perfect picture

In the world of the mad
or in the place where I am at
I call his name
may be juss
to be happy or simply sad

i don't have any hopes
but I Dream
I wish
I pray
I shout
& I call his name
may be juss bcos
once again i wanted to see him HERE

hey PLZ don get senti aftr reading above lines vo to bas aise hi smthng incomplete...today i m talking about name game..as ppl say whats in the name????
i don know whats in the name...but definitely something.bcos smwhr v love r names..n sply those names which r gvn by r frnds.u know if i talk about names which i got frm my frnds then definitely thats gonna b interesting thng...my frnds had gvn me some vry funny, sweet n weired names.. realy..wel the list goes like this::
NOORE--wow!!this was the 1st name i got frm my frnds.wel its not that much bad bcos its juss the reverse of my nick name in hindi...n my childhood frnds used to call me noore...:):)
CHANDI DEVI---i got goddess's name too..hehe.wel it was gvn by one of my school frnd wen i was in the seventh class..wel i got this name bcos of my vry vry low temper.. :D:D
NANU---don think i became nana or nani ji :P:P...again one of my school frnd,who heared my wrong nick name over phne:(:(. i think i got this name in 9th class..

SHWETU,SHWEET,SHWEETEE,SHWEE--all these funny versions of my name gvn by my four spl school frnds..ie frm my girl's gang in the school :):)

SMILEY--- i got this name frm my school captain

KHUSHI---wel this i got in DU.now u say wen???the vry first day of the collg..i don knw much about that guy who said hey miss khushi plz thoda kam smile..haan...wel he was my classmate but i left the DU vry early that even i was not able to make frnds there...

PALAK---its not spinach plz haan..wel this one is spl bcos it was gvn by my frnds's frnd. definitely now hez also my frnd