January 19, 2009

Long Absence

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
I don't have a good excuse for such a long absence frm my blog...I could say I got sidetracked, or had too much work...but that wouldn't be true.I just switched off for a while,I guess:)
wel whatever the reason be but it gave me another ques..hehe
n the ques is on "LONG ABSENCE" ting tong
long absence of prsn,thngs,goals,relationships,successs etc etc...i mean what not??i don knw i like it or not???? i mean i cant clearly give my statment on it..bcos smwhr as ppl say
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Prolonged absence makes the heart forget"
whatever...i juss knw that v feel vry different when something is not there..realy.v juss start missing that thng.that thng becomes most imp for us.very intrstng is all this..TRUST ME..
feel the absence of nethng in ur lyf n u vil come to knw about evrythng..
as today when i came here i realy felt vry gud..as if i got smthng which i was wanted frm a long time..i don knw y this feeling came to me..oh oh let it be whatever may be the reason..but thats gud :):):) after all now days my blog is my very gud frnd so its gud....what u say???

2 comments:

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

hey,
thats wat we call back with a bang :)..
btw welcome back..good that u take u took a break...evn i m thinking of taking a break from blogging..nd comeback when i hav something really good 2 write...as in for nw m just cribbing n cribbing a lot on my blog...
nyways keep writing...nd happy new year..

regards
monk

silence said...

happy new year !!!!
n ya definetly u can take a break if u r not finding nethng ....but u knw i think smtyms it happns..
n aajkal kuch zada hi..but i m sure u vil get smthng intrstng vry soon
newaz...til den hve fun n keep smiling :):)