December 14, 2008

Jab V Met

so finaly m in the mood to write bout my lyf again...wel aftr 12th class like any othr normal student i ws thinking to join DU.i ws not sure about the course but finaly i decided to take physics Honours ....bcos i liked the subject vry much..so i decided to take the admission..i think i realy cant forget that day wen i ws thinking about my coming lyf whr i hve to study physics n physics nly....


wel i was standing in the queue for fee deposition.i suddenly saw some familar face..she ws my school frnd..so i said hi.n v strted talking
V: i am taking chemisrty Honours ...
me:oh!that gud..chemisrty is vy intrstng subject
V: wht about u???
me:me physics Honours ...
V:oh thats g8!!
V: hey u hvn't gvn ne engg xams?????
me:(oh god is she mad??if m standing here that means definetly i hvn't cleared ne :D but finaly i took a long breath n said) ya ya i hve gvn many like IIT,IP,AIEEE,UPTECH..
V: oh oh same here but i hve gvn medical xams too!!u hve the computers na??
me: ya ya
V: so wht about ur rank???
me:(oh! god y shez so much intrsted in my rank.. rank??? wht rank???)i don kno..i think dey hvn't gvn ne rank..
V: no no they alwaz rite rank..it doesn't matter hw bad it is
me: but i don kno my rank..actualy i hvn't seen my result..smbody else told me about it..so
V: oh i c..
me:(thnk god now shez not asking nethng)

wel in btw the conversation i reached to the window i juss deposited the fee...n said bye to her.i ws going back wid my father..suddenly i said papa what was my rank in that xams???n he ws like what???i said i think i hvn't cleared it na thats y dey hve not gvn ne rank.wel he doesn't said nethng he juss dropped me at home.but in the evening wen he came back he gave me the print out of my result...

n i ws like wht is dis????den he told me dis is ur rank...ur uncle told me that u vil easily get whtever branch u want.n i ws like wht???no???but papa said see the ppr...n i ws like whts this???that means i hve cleared it???but i was in doubt.

den i talked to my family frnds daughter whoz already doing the engg frm that place nly.den she said oh oh paagle u hve cleared it.its a vry gud rank.dont think much..juss chk ur centers n den go for Councelling n al????
wel i chkd evrythng on the net..n i came to kno about my al Councelling details..but i was in delima whether i shld go or not??i mean its bttr to contiue wid physics Honours or?..but finaly v went dere..
...................................................CONTINUE.....................................................................................

4 comments:

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

oh lady, u made me remember dose wonderful days..jst passed out of school..hw much some of d crap ranks meant to us...d counselling thing..i saw the seats in my favorite college finishing like shoo...oh dat ws wonderfull.

silence said...

realy lozz of thngs..DU,ENGG,SOME OTHR COURSE??
new collg craze,new frnds new atmophere..evrythng...realy an imp tym..

Anonymous said...

did get me back to my collg days.. :)
gud one..

silence said...

thnxxxxxx :):)