December 14, 2008

Jab V Met (cont..)

wel i went for the Councelling...i wanted to take EC..not bcos i hve the xceptional love for it..it juss that everybody told me that its a evergreen branch,its this n that..so i juss thought lets take this only???

but if i don do nethng stupid then hw would i survive??wel i filled al the choices EC,CS,IT n ya ME too hehe wow!!i filled ME nly in one collg n that to bcos i juss thought may b i'll not get nethng else...heheh but i think vo to last option tha..right???a girl interested in ME engg ???but hw could b wen i m such a big dumboo..i made it my first choice..aftr locking al the options i got the print out of the choices..wel i came dwn n gave the pprs to my father..

oh god!!! i think again i realy cant forget his reaction...he juss said r u crazy????wht hve u done???n i was like wht???wht i did??den he told me about my mistake.but stil i was vry kewl..i said so wht?? this is my last choice papa..they vil give me EC,CS,IT...i hve filed everything n my father was like hitting me..oh god paagle ladki pta bhi hai ki kya kiya hai????

oh shit!!!
wen i realised about my mistake it was vry late.i was vry upset that day.my father juss said u vil definitely get this.aftr al no othr girl vil opt for ME n i was like oh shit ab kya karun???kyu maine ise first choice per set kiya??mera dimaag kabhi kabhi itna kharab kyu ho jata hai??
n as he said i got the ME too :(:(.. now the biggest ques was:

where shld i go MECHANICAL ENGG. OR PHYSICS HONS ?????

i hve to decide something ..n i decided that i'll go for Mechanical engg..i don kno how i am gonna do dis but i'll do..n i hve to do thats it...

i titled al this as JAB V MET bcos this was the most interesting meeting for me....most interesting turn in my lyf.wen ME n ENGINEERING met(wel i alwaz run frm hard work but i don kno y i selected this.definetly that was not the impossible task but that was little bit tough thats it..n nly cos that require mor hard work)wel whatever
finally frm there my scintillating college days started.................

4 comments:

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

initially i also wanted to go for ME frm DCE..i remember.. probably 'coz my fascination wid machines (big parts,automobiles,planes fascinated me)..thxfuly i did missd DCE slightly...n ended up yr..

no offences to u ladki bt had i gone into ME, i wud hav committed suicide coz of Engineering Drawing... i hated dat subject lik anything..i dunno hw i clrd it in my 1st sem...drawing sm crap projection..maybe i my imagination ws really weak...

i hope u had a nice time..

cheers!!

silence said...

hehehehe..wel i was nvr intrstd in ME..but my fate realy took me there
( or u can say my biggest mistake) but ya i realy njoyed my ED classes n that mechanical subject also which i studied only in 1st sem :p

wel there ws a small twist in my lyf..n bcos of that today m not an mechanical engg...now u'll ask den???heheh
definetly i'll tel u in my next post

Anonymous said...

brave grl huh... haven seen many female mechanical engineers...
!!

silence said...

hehe...ya that decision was definetly brave but today i am not an mechnaical engg..