November 27, 2008

"Unforgettable School Days" ---->I

My first step(Nursery class)

juss a 4yr old grl who entered in this horrifying world of studies..i studied nursery twice(simply bcos i chnged my school in mid of first nursery.hehe.nthg else) . Today i nly remember that v used to sing n dance on a song "A,B,C.....".but my fav nursery rhyme ws "twinkle twinkle little star" n aftr dat "ringa ringa roses".. wel even today i realy owe my gud hand writing to that school only bcos they used to gv loll of cursive writing buks in homework. n ya there i learned classical dance too..i stil wonder juss a 4 yr old n classical dance...heheh.arey juss a few first steps n abhi bhi vahi aata hai...

My Second step (primary classes)
as i did twice my nursery so no LKJ..UKG for me ...i directly got d admission in first class.n that too without much hard work.i stil remember that test.my teacher simply aksed me to ryt dwn my name....but me..wt u xpect?? definitely mujhe nhi aata tha.Then she said ok ryt BUS..n me "no mam".den she juss asked me to ryt 1,2,3..heheh oh god!finaly i manged to ryt smthng.wtever but i got d admission hehhe..

wel during that tym of 1st to 5th class i used to b vry quiet prsn..i think most of d tym my class teacher(my fav teacher til now Santosh mam) used to say "shez vry disciplined grl,gud in studies,vry vry quiet..."...heheh n generally my father used to say only one thng.."oho she never studies at home".i kno this is not her best..n result of such statements, in al my report cards i used to get "can do better" hehhe...dis ws d only tym in my lyf when i scored in 80's n 90's...aftr that..hehhe...4get it...


wel everything ws gud bout dis tym...i got evrythng here...no tension,lollz of fun,gud marks even in mathematics too,lolz of frnds,teachers love...evrythng :):)

0 comments: