May 9, 2010

7th.....

wel afer a long time..i am again on my blog..why that i dont kno..u can say today i got some time to write again....:-)
what is good.... to forget something or to not?
forgive the thing or not?
what if we try hard to forget n forgive the thing..but stil..
7th i dont know whats wrong with this date....why i dont like it..or u can say somewhere i kno the reson too also..i think i am just not ready to accept it..why the hell that thing is bothering me too much..why?
evrything is fine then why i am giving so much importance to it...
7th dec 2009..i really cant forget it..n now its again 7th may 2010 i cant forget...
yesterday i just cried after a very long time...:(..(somewhere i want this to happen with me from 7th dec 09 but finaly yesterday things worked for me..)
sometimes life plays with u in such a manner that even if u try ur best u cant do anything
i just dont know what should i say..i was wrong that time ..or i am wrong right now..whatever be the thing but yes something is there for which i cant forgive myself..:(
i got struck somewhere...n that thing is killing me...i just wanna come out of it..trying my level best but still....:(

0 comments: