September 19, 2009

Confidence :(:( :):)

when somebody put his/her confidence on you..what exactly you feel?????
somewhere good because that person is keeping so much faith on you...but with me this is not the case..i realy get scared when this happens.:(:(

And the reason is also vry simple because when somebody puts his/her faith you have to ful fill those responsibilites what he/she thinks that you can do...
now days i am facing this problem ....my manger realy thinks that i can do this or that..i don kno why he is keeping so much faith on me..but somewhere i kno i realy can't afford this bcos if i am not able to deliver what he is expecting from me then i will realy feel bad...
and somewhere i don wanna do that..i don waana break that faith and at the same time i don wanna break my faith on myself too....but the biggest prblm is that i don have any confidence on myself...i am realy afraid what gonna happen...even i don kno...

who will win???my nervousness or his faith....i don kno..:O:O

0 comments: