January 1, 2009

HaPpY NeW YeAr :):):)


There are so many words
wanting to come together
To talk about no body else
But about me, myself

but i am not in the mood
i am seeing the bigger picture.
Soon, yet another year
is about to begin, as
another will end.
Whether I like it or not
its the beginning of yet another story


I don know what lies ahead
but i try to define
some sort of better me
i have to be a ruler
i have to rise again
i have to do my part very well

well right now
lemme acknowledge where I have been
lemme close the old paper's
lemme welcome the new chapter
& lemme wish everybody & myself too
with smiling face & loads of love
a very very
HaPpY & PrOsPeRoUs NeW YeAr 2009!!!!!!!

3 comments:

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

a very happy n prosperous new year..strong reumers here dat guys will be receiving d good news in jan-feb :)... btw sapient cancelled all its campus placements for d 08 batch :(

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to u too!!
god bless! :)

silence said...

@monk
thnxx :) i hope v soon get gud news...:):)

@jess
thnxx my frnd